[AccessD] Actual Good News!

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sat Feb 3 12:45:53 CST 2007

I do know they where hoping the use of templates would take of. They are providing a tool that will shred databases up into templates which can then appear in the interface just like an MS one. I was told this was a distinct tool which they would make available but now its part of the dev tools. Still seems odd though. Not liek them to give you something for nothing.

Maritn

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall