[AccessD] ADO code stopped working

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 4 19:36:33 CST 2007

If you look at the references you will see

Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.0 Library
Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.1 Library
Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.5 Library
Microsoft ActiveX Data Object 2.8 Library

However, they refer to the following files (respectively):  see path name

msado20.tlb
msado21.tlb
msado25.tlb
msado15.tlb