[AccessD] Linked Table Limits?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:53:37 CST 2007

Well since a number is normally compressed into fewer bytes than a
text field with the same value there would be some economy there with
a fewer number of bytes needing to be compared or indexed but if
everything is indexed the same I don't know if you would notice a huge
difference.  No doubt if you get into huge databases with millions of
records the compression that numerics bring to the party would make
things a lot faster.

GK