[AccessD] Paradigm for Keywords in a database

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Mon Feb 12 17:47:19 CST 2007

Let us assume two tables as Michael said, such that table A has Title "ABCDE" and the keywords table has A, B, C, D and E as associated (child) rows. In this scenario, given criterion "A or C" then your query becomes"

SELECT Distinct * From ChildTable WHERE Criterion IN('A', 'C'). (Not that IN() is by any means the optimal way to go, but it suffices in this case to demonstrate the How.

Arthur