[AccessD] Access file association switching between Runtime andFull Access

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Feb 13 11:43:15 CST 2007

This is a reason to use the Sagekey scripts to build runtime installations.
The script addresses this issue by opening the runtime database through an
intermediary program "runaccess.exe" that takes care of the associated
registry settings with the appropriate time delays so they stay set.  You
could do the same thing, but would probably have to experiment with which
settings to work with and when to set them in relation to programs start.
There may be more info on the Sagekey site.

Doug