[AccessD] Dates As Criteria

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 14 13:30:27 CST 2007

AFAIK, Format ALWAYS returns a string data type.  It is just that the
information in that string may be a valid date, time, currency etc.  IOW if
you then fed that to cDate(Format(SomeDate,"ShortDate")) cDate would receive
a string that is truly a date and can be converted.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting