[AccessD] Textr box on a Report

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Wed Feb 14 18:13:34 CST 2007

In all probability it's just a DLookup or DSum but even if the query is complex, it will all resolve down to some such variant. And then you could plonk the whole statement into a saved query and just call that instead.

Arthur Fuller
Technical Writer, Data Modeler, SQL Sensei
Artful Databases Organization
www.artfulsoftware.com