[AccessD] WAY OT: Create a network Connection

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Feb 15 07:26:05 CST 2007

On 15 Feb 2007 at 20:56, Darren DICK wrote:

> Anyone know how to create a VPN connection in code.

The only way that I can see to do it would be to create an AutoIt script

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

AutoIt v3 is a freeware BASIC-like scripting language designed for
automating the Windows GUI and general scripting.  It uses a combination of
simulated keystrokes, mouse movement and window/control manipulation in
order to automate tasks in a way not possible or reliable with other
languages (e.g. VBScript and SendKeys).  AutoIt is also very small, self-
contained and will run on 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003 out of the box
with no annoying "runtimes" required!  You can even make compiled
executable scripts that can run without AutoIt being installed!

AutoIt was initially designed for PC "roll out" situations to reliably
configure thousands of PCs, but with the arrival of v3 it has become a
powerful language able to cope with most scripting needs.

--
Stuart