[AccessD] Missing references

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 15:59:14 CST 2007

Thanks Bryan,

The only reason I asked was that JC suggested using late as a solution to my
original post:

"In A97...how do you handle missing references when distributing a DB ( not
a package...just a FE copied to a local machine)? "

I'm not referencing any other app or docs...I was referring to when you are
in a module and goto TOOLS---REFERENCES...and there is something missing or
incorrect.

Is binding relevant at this point?  If not...back to the original
question:...how to handle the 'missing'???

This has not been my week for thinking...lol...its entirely probable that
I'm confused...again.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte