[AccessD] CodeLib

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Feb 16 15:18:52 CST 2007

I've used it for years.  To import an entire library, in the XP version,
open CodeLibrarian, click on the Code Librarian menu item and choose
Add.  The Existing Library option will allow you to browse to a clb file
and include it in your Code Librarian project.  Alternatively, the
toolbar Open icon will let you browse to a clb file.  I give my clbs
distinct names so I can recall where they came from and distinguish them
from the MS provided stuff.

It was messy getting from 2000 to XP because the file format changed,
IIRC, and you have to specify a version 9.0 Code Library to open it in
XP.  I've never wanted to copy whole mdoules (except classes) because
I'd lose the granularity of the code and it would be hard to find a
particular routine.

Charlotte Foust