[AccessD] Missing references

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Mon Feb 19 08:25:33 CST 2007

You may be right, but it flies in the face of what little I know about Access. I was under the impression that code sitting in the MDB would be loaded on first call and thereafter reside in memory. Is that not true when you do something like create a Word object?

Arthur Fuller
Technical Writer, Data Modeler, SQL Sensei
Artful Databases Organization
www.artfulsoftware.com