[AccessD] WAY OT: Create a network Connection

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Feb 19 11:00:04 CST 2007

Ya, you can shell out and start a VPN.  I'll go look to find the command
for it...

rasdial nameofyourvpn username password /domain:domainname

to disconnect:

rasdial nameofyourvpn /disconnect

There are 'ShellWait' functions out there, so that your code can pause
until the vpn connection is made.

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Darren DICK
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:57 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] WAY OT: Create a network Connection

Hi All

Anyone know how to create a VPN connection in code

Or how to copy one from my "My Network" connections to the "My Network
Connections" on another person's PC

I can make and copy the shortcut - but I want to copy the actual VPN
Network
connection itself - can it be done?

So that I can just drop it into their "My Network connections" (need
help with
that too - anyone know what that folder is called) :-)

Any suggestions??

This is way OT so please respond off list

Thanks

See ya

DD