[AccessD] Missing references

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 19 12:19:32 CST 2007

I don't think this type of code line will work
 DoCmd.Echo False, ""
You haven't disambiguated the call so it will force a reference check
and any missing reference at that point will fail. You have to add
Access. or VBA.  to your code

Should be
 Access.DoCmd.Echo False, ""

See Kaplan's Musings on this