[AccessD] combo from multiple sources

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Mon Feb 19 16:15:49 CST 2007

I recently built, and donated, a db for the New Orleans Police department.
One aspect was suspect info.  I had to create another section to accomodate
multiple aliases.  I could have used a combo to list names from both
tables...I ended up using a more detailed form to search...but a combo to
list names and aliases could have been used...I would have just used a UNION

query as the source.

===========Donated? You're a good guy. Bill spent a few weeks down there
right after Katrina and he promised a few of the cops that we'd come back
for a vacation and spend money. ;)

So, if you created such a combo, what would you use it for?

Susan H.