[AccessD] combo from multiple sources

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Mon Feb 19 17:17:24 CST 2007

I've done it with listboxes, where I'm building the list from a
callback, which is getting it's data from a collection class, which has
data coming from all over.

Could it be done from a query?  Probably....but there's other advantages
to the way I have it setup.

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 2:20 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] combo from multiple sources

I made a mistake on an article title "How to populate combo box with
data
from multiple sources"

I meant something entirely different, but now I'm wondering -- do any of
you
use such a technique? Doing it isn't a problem. I just can't see how it
would be useful, but if there's a good excuse, I'm always game.

Susan H.