[AccessD] Riddle me this, Riddle me that..

Curtis, Andrew (WAPL) Andrew.Curtis at wapl.com.au
Mon Feb 19 19:48:35 CST 2007

Compression of databases, mde or not relies on the amount of temporary
space used to run queries and other temporary objects.

If an mde uses large temporary objects, compression will be
considerable, simple non-intensive mdes will not, because there is
little temp space to be reclaimed.

More on this here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q208285/

--andrew