[AccessD] Automating email

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 20 15:34:27 CST 2007

Depends on your ISP's Terms of Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy
But ISP's worry about Bots and Zombie PC's sending out Spam

It is not just the ISP but I believe Outlook and I know my AntiVirus
AVG squawks if you send the same message or more than 10 messages
a minute. Some of these limits are reset able. You will have to find by
trial
and error.

There maybe some more info on your ISP in the FAQ or forums
at http://www.dslreports.com

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.