[AccessD] Increment or replace?

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Feb 26 18:13:14 CST 2007

...I use a small popup calculator tied to the text box ...load the bound
value into the calculator and allow the user to get to where he wants using
the basic calculator functions ...when they hit enter, insert its current
value into the record ...eliminates a lot of user data entry errors.

William Hindman