[AccessD] Checkbox contents disappear in Word

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Tue Feb 27 10:48:49 CST 2007

Thanks Charlotte -- of course you're right. It just surprised me at first. I
changed the Check Box format at the table level to Text Box. Interestingly,
the bound report still displayed check box controls. I had to delete the
original and replace them -- now it displays Yes and No. Not really what I
wanted, but works.

Susan H.

Publishing a report to Word puts it in rtf format, which doesn't
properly handle the graphics in Access reports.  This has been that way
forever.  One of the reasons I always hated the Publish to Word
"feature".