[AccessD] Interesting reading 3

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Jan 2 12:59:09 CST 2007

Got a Justice League cartoon DVD when I bought Superman Returns a while
back.  Was bored yesterday, so I decided to actually watch it (I like to
watch cartoons once in a while... ;) ).

Anyhow, one of the episodes had the Green Lantern on trial on another
planet.  Flash gets up in front of the judges and demands why the Green
Lantern doesn't have a lawyer to help him, and the judges reply 'we took
care of our lawyer problem'.  They then tell Flash that he can defend the
Green Lantern, but that if he does, he would share the same
verdict/consequences as the Green Lantern.  Flash questions why he would
share the same fate, and the judges reply 'That's how we fixed our lawyer
problem'!

;)

Drew