[AccessD] Import menubar in ADP (WAS: CommandBars("mnuReportPrint"...)

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 04:14:28 CST 2007

Hi group,

I found out that this is a custom made commandbar.
I found a link to import such a commandbar:
http://www.mvps.org/access/general/gen0035.htm
General:
                Copy CommandBars and Import/Export Specifications to a new database

            	Author(s)

        	Dev
                Ashish

  Import/Export Specifications and CommandBars travel with the database they were created
  in.  That is, all the information about them is stored in hidden, system tables whose
  names are as follows:

      Information Type
      System Table Name

      Import/Export Specifications
      MSysImexSpecs and MSysImexColumns

      CommandBars
      MSysCmdBars

  Access's Import Wizard allows you to transfer these tables to a new
  database.  To import these tables, bring up the Import wizard by right-clicking in
  the database window and selecting Import, and then clicking the Options
  button in the Import Objects dialog.

However I'm using an ADP. I do not have these tables?! Where is the menubar stored in an adp?

Regards,

Sander