[AccessD] database is not digitally signed

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:48:33 CST 2007

I used sagekey to install a demo copy of my own db for my end users,
version Access2003, I had been using the 2000 for years now w/o any
problems.

Now the error that I am seeing is described here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA011225981033.aspx#080

"Access cannot open the file due to security restrictions. Security
settings restrict access to the file because it is not digitally
signed"

but what it does NOT tell you is how to set the macro security level
to low so that I CAN open the projects I was opening before I did the
wise install (sagekey) install.  I called Sagekey and the guy there
was stunned and asked me to re-install Access 2003... but that of
course has not fixed anything... :(

--
-Francisco