[AccessD] ERROR going to first record SometimeSOLVED

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 13:56:25 CST 2007

Hello All,

This is just an FYI to the problem below.  I found that there is trouble
using the below code when referring to a subform.  Researching MS
knowledgebase I found the suggestion of using "GoToControl" in conjunction
with "GoToRecord":
    DoCmd.GoToControl "sfrmView"
    DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acFirst
    Me!cboStatus.SetFocus
    Forms!frmview!sfrmView.Requery
    Forms!frmview!sfrmNotes.Requery
Exit Sub
NoRecord:
    Forms!frmview!sfrmView.Requery
    Forms!frmview!sfrmNotes.Requery

This seems to work...thanks for the assistance.

Mark A. Matte