[AccessD] Access 2007 Attachments

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 09:03:42 CST 2007

Marty, Gustav, all

For a sort of office user this should be Ok. However, this is beyond me so any help appreicated. In this section of the book I would like to show the alternative appropach to this. ie simply saving the path to a file as opposed to saving the file itself.  To make this useful it would be nice to be able to associate several "attachments" in the file system to a record and then list them on a form. Sort of duplicate what they have done in Access 2007 but in a more sensible way.

Any help appreciated with this one.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit