[AccessD] A Question of Timing

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 4 15:37:31 CST 2007

Actually there might not be that much of a memory requirement for a
collection
All of Shakespeare's plays requires less than 250K ANSI text or 0.5 meg
Unicode
He would at most require a couple of hundred K storage. Complex graphic
forms alone might require 50K storage.
Spare no expense. Throw the bird another seed.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.