[AccessD] A Question of Timing

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 5 08:16:44 CST 2007

Hi Rocky

Well, not exactly.
What you will need is an index with these two fields.

/gustav

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 05-01-2007 15:05 >>>
Gustav:

Well the table is relatively small - <2300 small records  - but I am doing
the current Find First on 2 fields - Form Name and Control Name.  So, unless
I create a concatenation of the two and use that as the Seek field, Seek
won't work for this.  Correct?

TIA

Rocky

Rocky Smolin