[AccessD] Selection by Textbox Entries

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:14:38 CST 2007

Keith,

A quick(kinda brutal) stab at the building the SQL.  Assuming one of the
fields will be populated and default value of all fields is ""

Good luck! Mark

Dim MySQL
MySQL = "Select A.* from tblMyTable A Where "
If Me!Month = "" Then
Else
    MySQL = MySQL & "A.month = '" & Me!Month & "' and "
End If
If Me!Year = "" Then
Else
    MySQL = MySQL & "A.year = '" & Me!Year & "' and "
End If
If Me!Entity = "" Then
Else
    MySQL = MySQL & "A.entity = '" & Me!Entity & "' and "
End If

MySQL = Left(MySQL, Len(MySQL) - 5) & ";"