[AccessD] Log files

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 7 11:25:24 CST 2007

Hi John:

> I thought you guys might appreciate seeing how I do this.

You have created an excellent environment where it is almost a cookie cutter
process to build and design applications.

Mind you this is not the sort of environment, that after an application has
been completed and you have left, the client can now employee some junior
Access programmer to do support work on and expect any major progress for a
couple of weeks

...and that may be the entire client's expected support budget.

...Which I guess is a good thing.

Jim