[AccessD] Outlook

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jan 9 11:04:29 CST 2007

Some people seem to think so! ;o}  You can set up Outlook to leave the
mail on the server, but your Exchange admin might get upset after a
while.  The problem is that Outlook rules are client side, at least the
junk mail filter is, so if you want to implement the junk mail filter,
you have to set up to connect to the server and download the mail to a
designated location.

Charlotte Foust