[AccessD] Changing colors on many controls on one Form

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue Jan 9 18:16:04 CST 2007

Hi John

I have a cheats way - no code- way cool

Just to test this - pick just one control from your form

Set its back colour to say...red then save the form

Then change the back colour for that very same control to transparent and save
the form

Then open the form in run time

Watch what happens when that control receives the focus then looses the focus

Not too sure if this works for a97 - it works (as far as I can recall) for A2K
and AXP

Hope this helps

See ya

Darren