[AccessD] A2003:Shell opens 2 DOS windows

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue Jan 9 18:16:04 CST 2007

Hi Jim

Brilliant

But I found the culprit (Me) - Says he very embarrassed

I am not sure why but the calling code for the batch file was copied and pasted
in the same module twice many many lines beneath the first

Complete waste of half a day - though I have learned a bit about debug

Thank you and Stuart for your efforts

Many thanks

Have a great day

Darren