[AccessD] OT: Access Book and Your Permissions

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sun Jan 14 14:33:27 CST 2007

Folks

I forgot one thing when I requested your permissions to republish your code. I need to write up some of your questions as well. Now I will do this without identifying either the individual/company/product etc etc but if anyone does not want a question asked please email me off list and let me know. I permissions to use the code examples and forgot all about questions etc Of course if I use your code I will ID you. But will not ID the individual asking the question at all.

If you asked a question and the resulting code being published could damage your software in any way please let me know as well.

I am just covering the book here as they require permissions for everything.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall