[AccessD] Data Type Mismatch

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Tue Jan 16 09:09:32 CST 2007

I assume this means you can run the query itself successfully without running the report. If that is the case, then are there any controls on the report which are calculated on the basis of the query contents? I would also try generating an autoreport based on the query, then comparing it with your original report. It's a little tedious, but you could open them side by side and compare the controls one by one.

hth,
Arthur