[AccessD] Problem opening ADP

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jan 16 20:27:39 CST 2007

I create an ADP (A2K format  using A2002 ) pointing to SQL Server.
It contains nothing apart from a couple of data maintenance forms.
The startup options are standard.

When I open Access and then open the ADP inside Access, it opens as normal.

When I open the ADP by double clicking on it, it opens as though I have deselected the Startup options
"Allow Full menus", "Allow Database Window", "Allow Right Click Menus" "Allow Bypass keys" etc.

There are no funny switches in Explorer's "File Types, Open".

Any idea what is causing this and how to correct it?

--
Stuart