[AccessD] OT - Microsoft Certifications

Johncliviger at aol.com Johncliviger at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 06:07:51 CST 2007

Hi Paul
 Many years ago I went down this certification route with Novell  netware and
on reflection I feel that the time, effort and cost are outweigh the
benefits. You become very good at ticking boxes on screen to get the requsite  number
of marks but when you have an every day problem its only experience thats
get you out of the hole!

As I see certification if you have no experience on that product they help
get the first job and that all.

Remember there is a whole industry with a vested interest in  promoting and
selling this software certification circus.

johnb