[AccessD] Subversion was (Re: OMG!!!!!!)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 18 12:05:39 CST 2007

Good point Bryan....

I am not sure.:-/ I have never separated out a product like MS Access and
have always saved the application as a whole. Could see where that feature
could come in very handy. Even when working with a remote programming buddy
we have always kept to our own modules.

Ever since a project got corrupted, a number of years ago I have not
attempted merging. (Is it safe now?) Maybe these issues have now been
resolved?

> See what happens when you take a course. You miss good stuff :)

I thought you take a course to learn good stuff :-)

Jim

PS I am always getting confused with the use of VSS. Never know whether
Visual Safe Source or Volume Shadow copy Services is been discussed.