[AccessD] Linux file server backup

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jan 18 14:15:24 CST 2007

Jim,
Good take!

And now: Preachy moment from me - (not directed at you Jim but this was a
good lead in ;o)

<preachy moment>
Unless this is headed into backing up Access or something remotely akin to
that idea - this thread doesn't belong here, it belongs on dba-tech.
Please guys, just subscribe to both and separate your mail with rules or by
some other method. All of our lists are free!

The reason is that we like to keep our archives as small as possible and as
easily searchable as possible. Of course snipping and clipping enter into
this also. I just used them last night to find a post Gustav had mad in
reply to a question I posted. I used narrow search criteria and still had
about 40 resulting posts to look through.

I personally subscribe to every single lists we offer and believe me when I
say, you won't regret it. I have everything sorted and filed by Outlook
rules and groups.

</preachy moment>