[AccessD] Automation Error

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 19 20:13:29 CST 2007

Just a guess if you have set a reference to word, remove it
It could be confused if there are two versions of word installed
or your version of word points to the wrong reference.
I just noticed this happening with a new install of IE7 over IE6 and
a reference set to shodvc.dll (sic)

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.