[AccessD] Array as source for query

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:14:10 CST 2007

God no Jurgen, you just work at a level I have yet to reach.

But will paste that in and see what I can figure out.

Funny recently I have been talking of list to several members and its amazing what you dont actually know. Between John Colby, Marty Connelly, Shamil and  now Jurgen back on the list back it blows your mind what these guys do with Access. Just think of the session if you got all these plus a few more of AccessD members into a room with a couple of PCs and a data projector(<:

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall