[AccessD] Key to remove 2007 Access Briefcase Reconciler

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Tue Jan 23 17:23:16 CST 2007

I know about synctoy, I used it for some time now for backing up my
music collection (echo mode).

Briefcase is still alive, maybe somewhat replaced by off-line folders
but the same thing happends to that as with briefcase.

Maybe I could start using synctoy for this purpose, but synctoy does not
exists such a long time now. Briefcase I'm probably using for 10 years
now. I just hate it when it tries to convert my MDB's to synchronised
version which I don't want because these are working mdb for
customers....

Call me an old guy, synctoy already does the tric for 10 years now...
But it like synctoy to...
Erwin