[AccessD] Lebans A2000ReportToPDF utility

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Sat Jan 27 11:51:02 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Have any of you used the utility on Lebans web site to output Access reports
to pdf files?  I have been using it am impressed with it's functionality.
The one thing I have noticed is that special fonts used in the report are
not embeded in the pdf.  There is a variable that can be set for font
embedding but the comments seem to imply that it should not be used.  I have
experimented with it a bit with no result.  Has any one on this list used
this utility successfully with embede fonts?

Thanks in advance.

Doug