[AccessD] Paean to the Access Development Team

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Mon Jan 29 19:07:09 CST 2007

Agreed, Marty, and hats off to you for discovering/illustrating this mind-meld. My point was that MS does not make this transparent, and it takes guys like you to point it out. You should be on the MS payroll! On the other hand, if you were, then how much of your exquisite insights could we trust?

Arthur Fuller
Technical Writer, Data Modeler, SQL Sensei
Artful Databases Organization
www.artfulsoftware.com