[AccessD] What does this mean

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Wed Jan 31 07:35:19 CST 2007

Hi John.

When you are viewing all the messages in your Inbox (or whatever) Folder.
Click on the offending email to select it. Click right hand mouse button,
and select "Options" from drop-down menu. This will display the headers in a
text box.

HTH!
Chris F

Please e-mail me directly if you wish to take this off-list