[AccessD] BringToFront

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jan 31 16:18:54 CST 2007

It is except that it probably won't work because of the way I open the form
- see the discussion the other day about opening a form by opening it's
class.  When you do that the form isn't "visible" to Access, essentially all
of the forms have the same "name" and since Access uses collections to store
the pointers to the forms, keyed on the form name, it just doesn't work to
store the same class more than one time using a given form name.

Doing what I do, I am on my own for referencing the forms etc.

IOW, your method works, but only if you open it in the normal way, which I
don't.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting