[AccessD] Set Warnings problem - Environment Access 2003 - Solved Thank you

Bud Goss bgoss711 at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 17 13:19:37 CDT 2007

Yes that was it - The Action Queries confirm box was unchecked

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you

Check the Edit/Find tab in Options -- perhaps someone unchecked the  manual settings.

Susan H.

>>>Set Warnings problem - Environment Access 2003

  A problem has recently developed on one of my PCs

  I can not get any warning messages to display when running delete,

 update, append or Make-table queries.

  I use docmd.setwarnings = true - Immediately followed by execution of

 the query

  The query runs and does the update etc., but there are no warning messages.

  The same problem (No Warning Message) occurs when I run the query by  just

double clicking on it

  This problem occurs on all Access 2003 databases run on this machine.

 If I use a different machine with the same query with the same database I

 get the warning messages. Access 2003 has been re-installed on this PC but the

problem continues to occur.

  But the problem does not occur on Access97 databases.

  Is there some environment setting that I inadvertently changed? If

 so,what is it?

  Any advice would be appreciated.