[AccessD] Many to Many problem

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Thu Jul 19 15:16:25 CDT 2007

Kathryn,

You can do it a couple of ways.

You can have a subform with the collection that allows
you to pick names that are associated with it and then
enter the memo about it. (I would also have a date
column there for when the memo was entered.)

Or, you can have a subform on the names for so you can
associate them with a collection and enter the memo
there.

Robert