[AccessD] Performance tips anyone?

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Wed Jul 4 23:54:24 CDT 2007

I agree, John.  Access should handle more than 10-12 users under most
circumstances, and generally many more than that.  It is very difficult
to make comparisons in terms of "number of users", as this will vary
enormously depending on the nature of the application, and the way in
which the users are hitting the database.

Regards
Steve