[AccessD] Access Reports rinting accross

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 8 14:32:15 CDT 2007

Hi Rocky:

I may go the route of a subreport or use A.D. Tejal's eloquent solution. All
the data is assembled on the fly and can basically be grouped in any method.
As previously stated, why doesn't MS Access report allow columns to be
controlled per Group?

Thanks for the suggesting so now I know all of the options available.

Jim