[AccessD] Access DB onlt read

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 8 17:18:53 CDT 2007

Hi All:

Sent a database to a client and now when they attempt to run certain code it
displays the following message ''Run Time error 30267', cannot update
database or object is read-only'. Within the problem module there are a
number of tables created, cleared and re-populated within the code. The DB
works just fine here. What could be wrong?

Jim