[AccessD] Syntax for loading a specific version of Access

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jul 9 12:02:32 CDT 2007

OK, digging into my memory banks, locate the Send To folder on your
machine.   It's in different places in different Windows versions, so I
can't tell you where.  In XP its in the user profile in Documents and
Settings and it's a hidden folder.  Just add a shortcut with a
replaceable parameter for each version of Access you run.  Here's an old
example:

"D:\Program Files\Office2K\Office\MSACCESS.EXE" "%1"

Rename each shortcut to indicate the version and they'll show up in your
shortcut menus after that.  There used to be a registry hack too, but
I've lost track of that one.

Charlotte Foust